Sex and the Seven

Saturday, November 12, 2005

I've been hosed

So, it's official... I found out this morning, and I was crushed. It has changed my whole outlook, and I don't think I'll be able to think of California in the same way ever again. Shock and amazement overtook my body, and I stood speechless, staring at the computer screen that revealed the truth from which I wanted to hide.

It has been confirmed that... Laguna Beach is not a true reality television show. Yes, the producer has admitted that the show has "structured but unscripted plot creations". This means that the love triangle, or love square, between Jason, Jessica, Alex and LC was fixed! And that it's not a coincidence that almost all of the characters are moving to LA, just in time for the filming of season 3! I feel so betrayed. So hurt. So bamboozled. And what's next? Is Punk'd all a facade? Is America's Next Top Model rigged? Is Santa Claus not even real?

I know we all scramble to find out the truth, about life, about people, about the past (and about TV shows), but I truly believe it's sometimes better to live with the wool over your eyes. Lesson to be learned: don't go searching around for the truth, cuz you just might find it.

1 Comments:

  • At November 14, 2005 at 12:38 PM, Blogger FabulousSeven said…

    I can't do that. I mean I was always the one who was skeptical...the perfect camera angles just in time to capture emotions at the exact right time...but...but...say it ain't so. I feel worse than when I realized that the Tooth Fairy was my mom...(that is when she left a note requesting change for her $5).

     

Post a Comment

<< Home