Sex and the Seven

Thursday, April 28, 2005

Okay Okay Ms. Harris

Due to peer pressure (mixed with a little bribery), I am back on the blog scene, oh boy! Today I would like to talk about...men! What a shock. But I just need to get this off my chest (no pun intended). (Forgive me I am pms'ing again, lol).
Is there something in men's brains that causes them to forget how many women there are in the world? Oh wait, if that were true, then they would act right. I am so tired of walking down the street and men looking at me, my bootie, my breasts, any and everything, like lost little mutts. Then they will be the first ones to defend their sisters or moms. I was just walking down the street and this guy was looking at my chest so hard that he turned all the way around (and I don't even have a real chest!). I look right back at him and say "what fool?" Cuz that's what he was, a silly fool acting like he's never seen breasts before, like he doesn't have five sets of breasts on the side waiting for him, and like mine will be the last pair he gazes upon.
Last week I was walking down the street and this guy stops in his tracks and is like "Hey how you doing?" Clearly I was in a hurry and had been walking fast even before I saw him. So I am like "I'm good, thanks," and keep walking. Then he says "You don't have to be stank, you can stop and speak to me for a minute." NI**A WHAT? I can stay black and die! That's about it. Then this fool starts yelling after me "You could've stopped, have a nice day though, I mean damn.." YELLING at the top of his lungs, to the point where people are looking at him. Now, I am a Christian, but that day (Lord forgive me and forgive them, for they know what they do and still do it), I turned around and screamed "Shut the fuck up!" It was like that scene from I'm Gonna Git You Sucka. Well needless to say he shut his mouth real quick.
Amen.

2 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home