Sex and the Seven

Friday, April 29, 2005

Just Some Quotes

"...You may shoot me with your words, You may cut me with your eyes, You may kill me with your hatefulness, But still, like air, I'll rise...." ~Maya Angelou

Even after all these years, the Sun never says to the earth "You owe me." Look what happens - with a love like that, it lights the whole sky. - (Anonymous)

Weeping may endure for a night, but joy comes in the morning. Psalms 30:5

Never make someone a priority when you are only an option to them. - Baby K

Sometimes you gotta smile when you don't feel like smiling. Sometimes you gotta ride when you feel like driving. -Usher

The best way to get over a triflin' ass man, is to get a new and improved triflin' ass man. Anonymous (remixed by me!)

If your man starts acting up, switch and take his friend. Erase, Replace, Embrace, New Face. SWITCH. - TLC

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home